1. Did you know that "e" is the most common letter in English.
2. Did you know that the most common vowel is "e" followed by "a".
3. Did you know that every syllable must have a vowel sound.
4. Did you know that there are only two English words that end in "gry" - "angry" and "hungry".
4. Did you know that there are more English words that begin with the letter "s" than any other letter in the alphabet.
5. Did you know that a preposition is always followed by a noun.
6. Did you know that a sentence that contains all 26 letters of the alphabet is called a "pangram'.
7. Did you know that the word "alphabet" comes from the first two letters from the Greek alphabet : alpha, bēta.
8. Did you know that the # symbol is used for many things for example : hash, pound sign or number sign.
If you would like to learn some more cool facts or put these facts into use feel free to book a trial with me! I look forward to hearing from you.