Complete the sentence with the correct verb:
1. Whenever the four of us play chess, Caitlin or Henry always _______.
2. According to Faith, either a slice of key lime pie or lemon tartlets ______ the perfect tangy dessert.
3. Whenever Faith and Edward _____ the bells of the neighborhood ice cream truck, they quickly run upstairs to get some money.
4. On rainy days, Frank and his friends ______ to invent new board games.
5. Depending on which of my relatives you ask, either Aunt Jasmine or Uncle Eric _____ the best apple pie.
6. Neither Leo nor his friends ________ much science fiction, but they are willing to see Gravity with us because it got such good reviews.
7. Although the players and the coach ______ that the team struggled this season, they hope to do better next year.