Hi! I'm a native Russian speaker from St.Petersburg. I'm NOT a professional teacher, but I'm passionate about teaching my native language. I have been teaching Russian online for over 2.5 years.
The structure of my lessons depends on your level of Russian and your goal. Some students want to read Russian poems and lyrics or just to refresh their knowledge because they studied Russian at school, while other students prefer to study grammar and new vocabulary. So, I'm open to any of your ideas! :)
I'm very patient and friendly. I know that studying a foreign language is not easy, so I’ll try to make our lessons in a cosy and friendly atmosphere.
***READ BEFORE BOOKING A SESSION***
1. WHEN YOU BOOK A FIRST/TRIAL LESSON with me, PLEASE, write about your level of Russian and your goal of learning Russian. This will help me to make the first session more efficient for you. Otherwise, we will just speak during the first lesson.
2. If you are a beginner and you don't speak at least English I can't help you to study Russian because I teach it in English for novices.
3. If you do not show up for class without warning me in advance:
- for the first time I'll mark the lesson as completed and issue the student a 50% refund
- for the second time I'll mark the lesson as completed and will require full payment
Moscow and St. Petersburg are the two biggest cities in Russia with a population of over 17,500,000 people in total.
Like two blood relatives, they have so many similarities that sometimes you can be...
While I prepared this article I decided to count all possible ways to say “много” in Russian. Being a native speaker, I was really surprised that there are over 150 words and phraseologisms which mean...