My name is Thuy (but you can call me Cindy if it's easier for you). I grew up in Hanoi and lived there for more than 20 years. Therefore, Northern Vietnamese is the dialect I'm comfortable with. But I'm also familiar with Southern dialect since my current place is Hoi An.
I started teaching Vietnamese online in 2018 and this is the work that I enjoy the most. Besides, I'm also the co-author of Polyhooks book series "Inspired Vietnamese".
****** About my lessons ******
At the moment I offer these types of lessons:
1.Vietnamese for Beginners
- We will start with pronunciation, basic vocabulary and easy grammar structures.
- You will be provided materials including charts, audios and receive as much support as you need.
2. Vietnamese for Intermediate learners
- Expand vocabulary, increase speaking fluency
- Comprehend and practice grammar structures
3. Informal Tutoring (For Intermediate & Advanced)
- Primarily, we have conversations based on topics.